The data controller for the purpose of legal compliance is Clara Duran Fine Art SRL, Company Number 40551700, Strada Doinei 66, Județ Ilfov, 077085, Romania. The primary source of collecting customer information is the Website www.claraduran.com (“Website”).
When you use this Website, there are a number of ways in which you provide information and other data. By using this Website or via social media interaction, you consent to Clara Duran Fine Art SRL processing and collecting this data, on the terms and for the reasons which are explained below. The types of personal data you provide may include:
- Contact information (such as name, postal address, email address and phone number)
- Shipping and billing information (such as delivery and billing address)
- Purchase history
Clara Duran Fine Art SRL may use your information to:
- Send you newsletters from time to time.
- Ensure that content from this Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Provide you with information, resources, products or services that you request or which may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- Carry out obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Clara Duran Fine Art SRL.
- Notify you about changes to the services.
If you do not want Clara Duran Fine Art SRL to use your information for marketing purposes, please write to email@example.com.
LEGAL BASIS FOR USE OF THE INFORMATION
The information you provide will be used for the above purposes if:
- It is necessary to perform a contract to which you are party (e.g., to process your payment and deliver the products you have ordered); or
- You have given your consent; or if
- There is a legitimate interest in doing so (including performing marketing activities, research activities, data analytics, internal administration functions, processing and enforcing legal claims and conducting the business in compliance with all applicable laws, relevant industry standards and the policies).
All information you provide is stored in secure servers. Clara Duran Fine Art SRL takes your privacy very seriously, and will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data, but please be aware that any data which you send to this Website is sent at your own risk.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal information may be disclosed to third parties only if it is required by law, any applicable regulation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Clara Duran Fine Art SRL or others. This may include disclosing to other companies and organisations in connection with fraud protection.
Clara Duran Fine Art SRL may also use third-party platforms, including platforms operated by social networks, such as Google and Meta, to show you interest-based ads. To opt-out of these ads, you must change your preferences by clicking on the cookie control tool and unselect the “targeting” setting. These platforms may have their own privacy notices or policies, which are strongly recommended to be reviewed.
YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which is held about you. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any data will always be corrected or deleted once made aware of the request as such. If you would like to remove your data please contact email@example.com.